00:00
00:00
JunoEddleman
currently i am a artist i will be creating series upon series of animation and games with people
my birth march 3rd
my real name jack
my bestfriend hayden
favorite ng character darnell
the best person in the world tom fulp
thats it

california

Joined on 6/17/21

Level:
14
Exp Points:
1,938 / 2,180
Exp Rank:
28,514
Vote Power:
5.58 votes
Rank:
Civilian
Global Rank:
> 100,000
Blams:
0
Saves:
30
B/P Bonus:
0%
Whistle:
Normal
Medals:
47
Supporter:
1y 5m 11d

JunoEddleman's News

Posted by JunoEddleman - June 19th, 2022


It's crazy how i've been in this website for a year. I mean i hav'nt gained a lot of followers but i'm happy with what i got thank you for making my pfp @StarAndFriends and wow this means alot to me JUNO FOREVER BITCHES


5

Posted by JunoEddleman - March 15th, 2022


It's juno back with another one today i would like to talk about underrated vs overrated now this is just about artists none of game shit or animations just art. Now why art you ask well it is the most underrated vs overrated thing ever so let's get into it. First we are going with overrated now i fucking hate when there is this artist that is like shit a person that has no talent get's on this website and has 3.5k fans and they have no effort in there art that really pisses me of i'm fucking tired of seeing that bullshit and here is another thing if a overrated artist were to see this and they knew they were overrated they would literaly screenshot this put it on their news post and release it to the public well fuck that bro actullay nah i ain't fucking scared do you think i give a shit no i don't.


now underrated get's the floor. If someone puts effort into art and they have like 30 fans and they create outstanding art they should be frontpaged give them what they want but if they don't seek for fame then i'm ok with that but personally i think they need some more.


Ok now it's the meme artists if a meme artist does lowbudget art and they have like 579 fans I'm ok with that.


So yeah that is just a rant i hope i get your opininions on this thank you very much.


2

Posted by JunoEddleman - March 13th, 2022


Hey this time i am fully back i promise and this isn't a fucking post where i'm gonna say i'm doing my art shit and leaving my friends but i will do digatal art alot and i will keep on doing this stuff till i get front page my dream is to get front page and i can't believe i left my friends after i said i was coming back that was heart breaking because they got me here in a befuitiful place so here is my promise


more youtube vids


more digital art


more irl art


more talking


more creating projects


and juno 4ever


but one thing happenend while i was gone my grandpa and grand aunt died from a sickness, i almost tried to fucking comit suicide i screamed at my after school coach i am in a dark place and ive been thru alot alsoi have autism now see it's kinda hard to go thru this i want someone to talk to but they don't care at all they just walk away because they don't really care i will never leave you guys again you may think this is fake but think what you want because you know that this happens to a lot of people they go thru this trauma also @parra86rar take care man

-juno 4ever


Tags:

2

Posted by JunoEddleman - February 28th, 2022


sorry i couldn't me there but i had to deal with stuff i will never keep you guys waiting again but i would like to say r.i.p doggy man. if you don't know what happened to that legend his account got deleted by his parents i even forgot his name and i call him doggy man now. I am such a douce-hole but yes i will still work on showdown and i will do more stuff but it's good now that no one knows my age right eh. Anyways i recently punched a kid in the face at school it was so fucking fun. and i took a whole ass break from the internet just to here "fnf is dead" sad boner. On note coryxkenshin did make it alive so yeah ima go


1

Posted by JunoEddleman - February 9th, 2022


it's uh been a long time and i have to say shit has happend i am now living under a rock i have not been on the internet for 2 MONTHS it was actually fun and tbh i think that some stuff arent cringe first of all i hated fnaf including SB but when i was at my cousin's house i played fnaf on his xbox and i realized hey myabe this game is not that bad so i do like fnaf but im not that hardcore fnaf that ships cossplays and creates porn no i dont want no baked potatoes in my face this genaration and MY WHOLE LIFE but i will do more art and stuff but i won't do that frenzy stuff for now i won't do fanart and if you don't like that then dont create fanart of me but now im autistic and i have adhd also anxiety and social anxiety and 6 isues so i dont wanna list them all and stuff but irl there is a 22% chance that i would socialize with you but online there is a 78% chance i would socilize with you but yeah ive got over some people and i did some crazy stuff like i uh screamed at a teacher at school and cussed at the teacher i almost esscaped school and i tried to comit sucicide and stuff but now i'm chill so you will see me again and you will not miss out on me til then


1

Posted by JunoEddleman - December 28th, 2021


i'd just like to say one thing about a shithole a place by the name of youtube i just want youtube to pick one fucking side i told you what evil is but now we seek something that is close to evil pedophiles and animal abusers all i know is its fucked up all the children are not safe because of youtube if youtube keeps going on with defending the pedoes there will be a high rate that kids will be raped kidnapped groomed we need to show those podoes that they can to relate to a spec of dirt a spec of fucking dirt that doesn't matter that they are weak and they need to back off the twitter is beserk discord insta all the shit you can think of susan is not banned stop lying but here is the people i need for this thing @CIEIRMusic i highly need you to help me with this bs @Fungus235 i know you as a helpful person please help this shithole we see be judged @Projects-Dev you helped me so please be the jugde with me and this stuff @Doggonnys you are a reliable person i know but thats all you can decline and go on with your lives or you can help me with this hell hole as i will be the judge of this damn website bythe name of youtube cya.


Tags:

1

Posted by JunoEddleman - December 27th, 2021


ATTENTION ALL FNF FANS FACE YOUR WORST ENEMY EVER HAHA- (INTENSE COUGH 3X) ANYWAYS IF YUR NAME HAS BF GF 99 ARCADE SPRITE OR SK8TR YOUR GETTING BANNED OFF OF TWITTER IM DONE SEEING A FNF COSPLAYER AT COMICCON WHILE IM TRYING TO HAVE FUN #FNF #fnfnsfw IM TIRED OF YUR PORN SHIT I SEE THAT SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAYWHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME I WAS A FNF FAN BUT NOW WHAT IT IS POINTLESS FUCK ALL FNF FANS (except my friends lol)


Tags:

Posted by JunoEddleman - December 20th, 2021


well here we are the topic of today is create a chibi version of @parra86rar thats pretty much it if you dont know what "chibi" is then search it up


shout out: @Bendyro


Tags:

Posted by JunoEddleman - December 19th, 2021


hey u yes u see that 14 y/o girl you just asulted and called a slut yur a bully, anyways bullying is something i just hate because we all know that u will create a villan a little devil it will probally get revenge on u but if it does im not helping because you did this maybe you get abused at home or you cant pay rent well guess what dont make them feel the same way as you talk to a close friend about it or you just bully them because you think its fun nah man it aint i will not tolerate it but yur evil just playing a game with the weak you get them down and then stomp on them over and over again till them dead now if yur a victam what should you do well if you think you can mop them with words sure but if you need 15 loyal friends ok but also pick me man you know you can count on me anyways dont bully u nerd


Posted by JunoEddleman - December 19th, 2021


today is a new holiday 12 days of parra each day their will be a topic of parra so the topic of today is just parra in a santa hat art and on the last day we will get a winner in 12 days so yes now go do the shit


shout outs: @parra86rar (obviously) and @0urCast cya


also put in the tag 12 days of parra when yur finished with the art and tweet this on twitter if you see this


Tags:

3